Multi-hand Bonus Blackjack is a truly amazing game which has just been updated in order to provide you with an even more enhanced playing experience. Blackjack is undoubtedly one of the most exciting games available and this particular version is played with two standard decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled before each game. The game is unique insofar as you play up to five hands at a time instead of the regular one hand and you can also qualify for Bonus Payouts if you take a Bonus side bet.
The main aim in any game of blackjack is to beat the Dealer's hand by either getting a higher value hand(however you cannot exceed 21) or by the Dealer's hand going bust before yours.
Getting Blackjack is the ideal hand for any player and this means you need to hold an ace and a card value of ten. When this occurs, you have in your hands, the most powerful combination possible. Blackjack cannot be beaten however it can be matched by the dealer.
To play a game of Multi-hand Bonus Blackjack, do the following:
- Decide on the chip size you want to bet with and left click on the center of the regular circle in the play area to select the number of chips.
- If you want to place a Bonus bet, select your chip size and number of chips and left click the center of the Jackpot betting circle
- Click the Deal button. You will receive a hand of two cards.
- You now have a variety of play options available. For example you can hit, stand or split depending on your hand. For details of these options and further options, see the Rules of the game.
- Once you have completed your play options for all your current hands, a comparison is made with the Dealer’s hand. The hands that beat or match the Dealer’s hand wins. Any winnings are paid out to the player.
Winning hands in Multi-hand Bonus Blackjack pay out as follows- here are two examples:
If you win with a Blackjack you are paid out at odds of 3:2 on your original bet. You bet 20 credits and win with a Blackjack. You win 30 credits plus your original bet amount.
The odds on a Blackjack are 3:2. Your total win amount is 30 credits + 20 credits = 50 credits. If you have a winning hand but not a Blackjack, you are paid out at odds of 1:1 on your original bet.
If you Split a pair of Aces and then draw a card with a value of 10, this is not Blackjack. It has a value nevertheless of 21 and you are paid out at odds of 1:1.
You bet 10 credits and win a hand. You win 10 credits plus your original bet amount.
The odds on a normal winning hand are 1:1. Your total win amount is 10 credits + 10 credits = 20 credits.
The graphics on this game are of optimum quality and there are numerous options which you can alter to personalize the game to your individual preferences. Enjoy this fantastic game and good luck.