Get 1000 € bonus

1st Deposit - Match Bonus up to 100% • 2nd / 3rd  Deposit - Match Bonus up to 400 € • New customers only •  Min deposit 10 €  •  70x wagering 

Promotion Terms

Sign up

Spin Palace Casino Blog

How To Play Baccarat To Win, and Who Played It Best?

Improve your odds at baccarat by counting cards.

Baccarat is one of the world’s most classic casino games, delivering excitement with every hand. However, for many players, it’s hard to see where strategy comes in, so it might feel like a complete game of chance. If you want to become a master, though, you’ll be glad to know that there are some strategies to increase your odds. You’ll have to make smart bets, since baccarat gives players no control over the cards dealt. And with lots of historical multi-million dollar wins, there’s got to be something to it—read on to find out what. Bet smart Since the whole game revolves around choosing your bets wisely, the first step to upping your baccarat game is to understand how the game works and know your odds. You have the choice to bet on the player’s hand (44.62% chance of winning), the banker’s hand (45.85% chance of losing), or a tie (9.53% chance), with the banker having a slight statistical advantage. Without considering ties, ...Continue reading

Sign up