Bonus Blackjack Rules
Blackjack has become one of the world’s most popular table games – and Spin Palace introduces you to Bonus Blackjack Gold where you can win outstanding rewards. This particular version of Blackjack is really easy to play and two regular decks of 52 cards are used. The game has fantastic software specifically designed to make your game play hassle-free and exciting.
Before you play this game which can be found in the Table games section of Spin Palace’s comprehensive games lobby, there are some significant factors which you must be aware of. Firstly, the game is played between you and the Dealer and your most important task is to beat the Dealer’s hand. You are deemed a winner in the event that you attain a hand which is more valuable than the dealer or you can hope that the Dealer’s hand goes ‘bust’ before you.
Playing Bonus Blackjack Gold
A hand of Blackjack comprises an Ace and a card value of ten. This is the most ideal hand one can hold and cannot be beaten by the Dealer – it can however be matched!
Before playing Bonus Blackjack at Spin Palace, please take the time to note all of the important game points listed below:
- The player can only bet one hand at a time.
- You are eligible for Bonus Payouts only if you place a Bonus side bet and this of course is optional.
- You may take insurance and can be paid out accordingly.
- Jacks, Queens and Kings have a fixed value of ten.
- The ace is a unique card as it has a value of either one or eleven depending on the card combination you are aiming to achieve.
- Remember that blackjack requires a combination of skill and luck. You have the option of logging on as a practice player before you decide to bet with real money.