Playing Multi-hand Bonus Blackjack
The main aim, in any game of Online Blackjack, is to beat the Dealer's hand by either getting a higher hand value or by the Dealer's hand going bust before yours (going bust means that you or the dealer have a card value that exceeds 21).
Getting Blackjack is the ideal hand for any player and this means you need to hold an ace and a card value of ten. When this occurs, you have in your hands, the most powerful combination possible. Blackjack cannot be beaten however it can be matched by the dealer.
When you decide to play a game of Multi-hand Bonus Blackjack, you’ll need do the following:
- Decide on the chip size you want to bet with and left click on the centre of the regular circle in the play area to select the number of chips.
- If you want to place a Bonus bet, select your chip size and number of chips and left click the centre of the Jackpot betting circle
- Click the Deal button. You will receive a hand of two cards.
- You now have a variety of play options available. For example you can hit, stand or split depending on your hand. For details of these options and further options, see the Rules of the game.
- Once you have completed your play options for all your current hands, a comparison is made with the Dealer’s hand. The hands that beat or match the Dealer’s hand wins. Any winnings are paid out to the player.
Multi-hand Bonus Blackjack Payouts
If you win with a Blackjack you are paid out at odds of 3:2 on your original bet. You bet 20 credits and win with a Blackjack. You win 30 credits plus your original bet amount. The odds on a Blackjack are 3:2. Your total win amount is 30 credits + 20 credits = 50 credits. If you have a winning hand but not a Blackjack, you are paid out at odds of 1:1 on your original bet.
Please Note: If you Split a pair of Aces and then draw a card with a value of 10, this is not Blackjack. It does nevertheless still have a value of 21 and you are paid out at odds of 1:1.