The game mechanics of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack are standard to any great 52 card deck Blackjack game available at Spin Palace. The aim of the game is to beat the dealer by achieving a higher value hand without exceeding 21, or by the dealer’s hand going bust.
The fact that you can only play one hand at a time in Vegas Single Deck Blackjack is what makes this game perfect for rookies, but if you consider yourself a high roller, you can ramp up the stakes to the max.
The incredibly life-like graphics of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack makes this game even more enjoyable when playing at Spin Palace Casino. You’ll find yourself seated at a well-lit Blackjack table directly in front of the dealer, with all table rules and controls clearly visible. The colours are vibrant and intoxicating, and game play is wonderfully smooth.
Rules of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
- The dealer will be dealt 2 cards initially, 1 facing up and the other down, and insurance will be offered to you if it’s possible that the dealer could have Blackjack.
- Insurance can be bought at 1x your initial bet
- The dealer will always Hit on Soft 17.
- The strongest hand in Vegas Single Deck Blackjack is an Ace and another card with a value of 10 and cannot be beaten, only matched.
- Splitting is an option on:
- all hands can be split once
- Aces can be split, but each hand will receive only 1 more card, and then you stand. If the additional card on a split Ace is a 10 value, this will count as 21, not Blackjack
- Doubling Down is allowed but only on hands with a value of 9, 10 or 11, and you are not permitted to Double Down after a split
- No option to surrender
Join in the fun at Spin Palace and play a hand or two of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack for the ultimate thrill!