Why Play Atlantic City Multi-hand Blackjack?
Multi-hand Atlantic City Blackjack is an exceptionally familiar table game with a twist. The twist being you get to play 5 hands at a time. It is played with eight combined decks of 52 cards, all of which are shuffled after each and every game that you play. This might make it more difficult to count cards, but it also increases your chances of winning.
Multi-hand Atlantic City Blackjack Strategy and Rules
Up the ante and start playing Multi-hand Atlantic City Blackjack by simply learning the strategy and rules that make this game so exciting. The actual online version of this popular game plays exactly the same as the offline variant. It follows similar rules to regular Blackjack games and both the player and dealer compete against each other to reach a score of 21 using two or more playing cards. The one who gets the closest without going “bust” (gets over 21) wins.
When playing Multi-hand Atlantic City Blackjack online you will need to understand and remember the following:
- Each hand of Multi-hand Atlantic City Blackjack (one to five) is dealt from a combined deck All face cards have a value of 10
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11
- Player and dealer initially receive two cards.
- Only 1 of the dealer’s cards will be visible to the player
- Additional cards, up to a maximum of eleven, may be drawn
- The dealer will always stand on a score of 17
- If the dealer busts the player automatically wins.
- If there is a tie it is called a Push and a new hand is dealt.
- If the dealer gets blackjack, all your bets, including doubles, are lost